Sunday, April 26, 2009

Refreigerator Assignment

Heres some things stored in my refrigerator:
1. Mayonnaise
2. Jelly
3. Salad Dressing(Ranch, Italian, French, Balsomic Vinegrette)
4. Spaghetti
5. Salad
6. Cheese(American & Swiss)
7. Turkey
8. Water
9. Juice(Hawaiian Punch)
10. Milk
11. Fruit(Strawberries, Pineapples, Apples, Tomatoes)
12. Vegetables(Celery)

The reason why most of these things are in the refrigerator is because of my mom. Most of the things usually in my fridge are healthy, while the things i contribute to the refrigerator are unhealthy. I often eat spaghetti and salad or other pastas. I usually make sandwiches when i get home from school which is the reason why i have lots of turkey & cheese. I don't drink milk unless its in cereal so most of the time it goes to waste. When i eat dinner i always drink juice and Hawaiian punch is my favorite. In my house the food made that isn't eaten is put in the refrigerator as a leftover. I believe that no food should go to waste or should be given to someone who doest have any food which is the reason why there are leftovers. I eat leftover although they dont taste the same as when it is first made.

No comments: